Tuesday 9 December 2014

Free Backup Professional Certification: I am sure another 'TING' happened :)

My previous post about Free Cloud certification was a big hit and got viewers from all over the world. I realized that people are interested in free learning and certification as well, since they are the parameters on which industries tends to measure our skills (though personally I don't feel that's really important, Knowledge is all that matters). Anyways..

Well, Yes!! Its Another Free Certification!! For those of you who don't know this, A free Certification is offered by VEEAM, who is a leading brand for Virtual Machine backups. All it requires is for you to go through free videos by some experts like David Davis, Elias Khnaser, Eric Siebert, David Hill etc available on this Link

This is a good source for learning about backup technology too. However, if you think you already have knowledge about backups, you can directly appear for the Exam. So as you can see its not mandate to watch all videos or complete all video sessions, though its a good refresher to revise your basics. It has some 33 questions and you need to pass with 75%, which I felt was easy to crack. You can even test your existing knowledge with Quick Test 

Just follow the link:
http://www.backupacademy.com/





Any more questions? please write back or comment here. There are more things to share.. 

Request you to join my group on Facebook & LinkedIN with name "DataCenterPro" to get regular updates. I am also available on Tweeter as @_anubhavjain. Shortly I am going to launch my own YouTube channel for free training videos on different technologies as well. 

Happy Learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment